Saturday 29th November
3pm - 7pm
Come and meet Father Christmas
Art & craft stalls
Have a free glass of mulled wine
and a mince pie
Phase One 2014 – 2015
· A 20 mph speed limit zone with associated speed control measures in Rooksdown
· Reconstruction and speed control measures on the Avenue from Rooksdown to Priestly Road
· Increase capacity at the existing junction of Priestley road, Merton Rise with A340 and improve access from Priestly Road to Merton Rise.
· Extend dualling of the A340 Aldermaston Road to The Lodge junction
· Close the existing Priestly Road / Avenue junction to traffic
· Improve pedestrian and cycle facilities
· Allow bus only access to and from the Hospital via Rooksdown
· Allow all pedestrians and cyclists to move freely between the Hospital and Rooksdown
How can you let HCC know your views (consultation period 21st July – 26th September):
Email HCC at A340@hants.gov.uk
It is planned that delivery of the improvement scheme will begin in Autumn 2015
Do you have some spare time, we would love to hear from you.
If you would like to make a volunteer please contact us on email@example.com
Why not become a volunteer for Rooksdown Community Association. We need volunteers to help in the Youth Club, writing and distributing the Rooksdown Reporter, running community Coffee Mornings, opening and closing the centre, help out in the office and people who can help maintain the centre.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or come to a meeting and let us know how you would like to help. If you aren't sure how we could use your help why not come in and have a chat with Simon in the Centre.
Check out the day nursery website on www.blossomdaynursery.com to see what services we offer.
Places are limited please book your child's hours as soon as you can.
For earlier news entries, please see the blog: http://rooksdownevents.blogspot.com/